2014 - 2015 FULBRIGHT GRANTS COMPETITION
BULGARIAN-AMERICAN COMMISSION FOR EDUCATIONAL EXCHANGE 2014 - 2015 FULBRIGHT GRANTS COMPETITION
The Bulgarian-American Commission for Educational Exchange is pleased to announce the 2014-2015 competition for:
- Fulbright Senior Scholar Grants – 3-5 months for research and lecturing
- Fulbright Graduate Study Grants – 10 months for degree (Masters’ and Ph.D.) programs; 6 months for non-degree programs
- Fulbright – University of Oklahoma Grant – 2 years for an MBA program
- Fulbright - Thanks to Scandinavia Institute Grant – 10 months for a Master’s program
- Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowships – 10 months for mid-career professional development
- Research Scholarship for the Study of Civil Society – 3-5 months for research and study
University professors, researchers, university graduates, doctoral students and mid-career professionals are invited to compete for the respective programs.
All candidates will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, and sex.
Deadline for submitting applications for all categories: May 7, 2013
Submitting TOEFL and GRE/GMAT scores by May 7, 2013 is considered a major advantage.
Final deadline for submitting official test scores: September 16, 2013
More information can be obtained at www.fulbright.bg and at the Bulgarian-American Fulbright Commission
Sofia 1000, 17, Alexander Stamboliiski Blvd., 1st floor, Rooms # 9, # 15,
tel. 980 8212 or 981 6830, visiting hours: Monday-Friday 2:00p.m. - 4:00p.m.
FULBRIGHT LANGUAGE TRAINING CENTER offers preparation courses for iBT TOEFL, IELTS, SAT, GRE, GMAT and English at all levels.
Sofia 1504, 1 Panayot Volov Street, floor 2, tel. 944 04 41, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org